> The Beesley Buzz: Me and my look-a-like

Me and my look-a-like

T at 9 months exactly


Me at 9 months exactly


We were sorting through some old photos from the loft the other day and I was amazed to see the resemblence between me at 9 months old, and Trinity at 9 months old!

My mum actually had a birthday party for me EVERY MONTH (!!!) until I was a year old and from the number of candles I can spot on the cake, it looks like this photo was from my 9 month birthday party. Compare that to the photo above of Trinity at exactly 9 months - I can't get over the similarity.

It was also bizarre seeing photos of my brother whose eyes looked remarkably similar to Daniels whereas until now I always imagined him to look more similar to Josh.



2 comments:

  1. I love looking at old photos and when I do I have the same thoughts: in fact all three of my kids look almost identical as babies, as well as looking like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing to see the similarities isn't it. x

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...