> The Beesley Buzz: My day out at The Baby & Toddler Show at Bluewater

My day out at The Baby & Toddler Show at Bluewater

When I was very kindly sent tickets to the Baby & Toddler Show by one of the exhibitors (thank you!), I decided that 3 babies in, it was high time to actually make the effort to attend a baby show and was pleased to meet some old friends and make new ones.

There were various seminars running throughout including first aid, baby sensory, and health visitors talks. There was also an area created for nappy changing and feeding within the Glow centre to avoid long treks looking for baby change facilities. Here are my highlights.



It was so lovely to meet the people behind MaByland. I have been a facebook fan for a while and seeing their lovely products first hand, I was impressed with the great quality. They have some fabulous changing bags, Matchels (mini change bag disguised as a satchel - solves the problem of any Dads not wanting to be seen carrying pretty changing bags around), and baby carriers.

And it certainly is service with a smile from MaByland as they were so lovely and friendly!



It was great to see Karen from Boobiemilk who stocks a range of maternity and nursing bras. Karen came to my rescue in the summer visiting me with a selection of nursing vests to try (I am very lucky to live within the catchment area for Boobiemilk to offer a bra fitting service) and I will be forever grateful to Karen for fitting me in at such short notice. The Emma-Jane nursing vests that she stocks were so super that a few days later, I ordered another one.

Until now, most of my nursing bras and nursing vests left me feeling uncomfortable and looking like I was still pregnant, but these vests are fab. Comfy and with enough support (rather than the baggy section on my previous nursing vest). They have kept their shape really well despite being constantly worn and washed over the past few months.

Karen also blogs at Breastfeeding in England which is a great source of support and helpful hints for breastfeeding mums.

And the biggest highlight for us had to be....



Meeting the very lovely Helen from Cuddledry. As you will probably know already, we were the extremely lucky winners of a Cuddledry competition earlier in the year (see more here), and it was just really special to meet one of the founders of Cuddledry and for her to actually meet baby Trinity for real (it was a photo of Trinity that was the winning photo in the competition).



No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...